All Discussions Tagged 'new' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cuomo: Fracking Not an Emotional Decision (tell that to those who have had their mineral rights removed)

Moments after casting his primary ballot this morning, Governor Andrew Cuomo said he will not make an “emotional decision” on fracking. “Yo…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

14 Sep 11, 2014

Very, Very Very New

I have an opportunity to purchase 73 acres in Delaware county, New York  and I need some help.  All of the mineral rights convey with the p…

Started by Mark Capwell

13 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Gary Kline

EKT Interactive President Speaking At SPE Gulf Coast Section New Hire Orientation

EKT Interactive President will support other experienced SPE members in the New Hire Orientation day-long presentation on May 14 in Houston…

Started by Doug Stetzer

1 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Doug Stetzer

Please help us New Yorkers

New York State hasbeen the poster child of delaying and trying to ban natural gas drilling andhydraulic fracturing with no just cause. We a…

Started by David Perotto

19 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Inchworm antenna

CAUTION! Troy A. Sneddon - President - Global Shale Landowners Group, LLC

CAUTION! If you were contacted recently by this fellow, I would proceed with great scrutiny.  He may well of become the global guru of grou…

Started by Dan

0 Jul 18, 2012

Columbiana County - Chesapeake executives helicopter in for lunch

Chesapeake executives helicopter in for lunch

Started by Doulittle

15 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Doulittle

NY Drllling Expected to Start Soon

STORY "A review of regulations associated with natural gas drilling could soon clear the way for energy companies to begin work in the Sou…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

19 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Jean Michel LeTennier

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service