All Discussions Tagged 'royalty' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with royalty rights in Greene County PA

A few months ago my aunt, sister, and I each received letters from a company offering to buy what they are calling a combination of “oil an…

Started by Joe

19 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

Gross Proceeds vs. Gross Proceeds with Market Enhancement actual royalty proceeds payments statement

Is anyone willing to share information, knowledge and actual deductions which are being taken from them with a Gross Proceeds at the Wellhe…

Started by DustyRoads

1 Jun 3, 2016

Average royalty earned = $24,000 per acre

Based on the extraction footprint data we've collected over the years, the estimated life time dollar value of the gas produced by a hor…

Started by David Perotto

52 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

With a Lease Agreement Dispute with O&G Should I Cash their Royalty Checks

I have a lease in Tyler county, WV, with which an O&G violated.  They incorrectly and intentionally miscalculated my decimal interest f…

Started by Leo S

11 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Nancy Mosley

Royalty deductions by Gas Companies

I just received my current statement and EQT is deduction over 33% from my royalties. I knew in the past they took out deductions, but this…

Started by Dudley rainey

1 Dec 14, 2015

GMS Sponsor Intro: Packer Thomas, CPAs & Business Consultants for the Mineral Owner

Company Name: Packer Thomas Phone: (330) 533.9777 Email: SKacerski@packerthomas.com Website: packerthomas.com Social Media: Facebook We'd…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Jul 6, 2015

Chevron royalty payments are coming in......

Just received our statement yesterday for September 2014 and found that the 'price paid' is only $2.13. Just in April, the 'price paid' was…

Started by Mary

2 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Mary

The Top 5 Chesapeake Royalty Litigation Trends to Watch

By Keith Mauck Over the last few years litigation arising from Chesapeake Energy’s royalty practices, has reached a tipping point with a nu…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

10 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by wyalusing jim

Law Suits and CHK

I would find a listing of ongoing suits against CHK to be of interest to me. I suspect that others may find suits against other companies o…

Started by daniel cohen

43 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Gas heir

How much does royalty percent matter when signing a lease?

I'm curious to know what affect the royalty percentage has on the total dollar amount gained from a lease.  Is there a rule of thumb for ho…

Started by Dallas Martin

13 May 30, 2014
Reply by Philip Thackray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service