All Discussions Tagged 'utica' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016 Price / Supply Forecasts

Have been "reading up" on supply/demand/price performance for the coming year.  And and wondering how it will affect the value/prices of le…

Started by Art Thompson

35 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Bluflame

Different Pooling per Shale Layer Tioga County PA

Just received notice from SWEPI that they may add two wells to Delaney pad (currently five into marcellus). The initial paperwork (my under…

Started by David

1 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by John Harrison

Ohio Permits Week Ending 5/24/14

Utica Shale you did a great service to all of us with your posts on the permits; come on back to posting as I do not intend to take your pl…

Started by searcherone

6 May 30, 2014
Reply by Booger

Question re shale well deployment

Still trying to get a feel for how the whole gas well process works. My main question is regarding how the single, vertical well is used in…

Started by NYPAShale

2 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by NYPAShale

NG price hits 5-year high

Natural gas closed at $6.15 today. Is this significant for further Marcellus/Utica activity in PA, which has been somewhat neglected since…

Started by NYPAShale

11 Feb 20, 2014

Does Dry Gas = No Oil?

Just doing some research on the various plays in PA. Family has a couple of properties in PA, with one now tentatively part of a land group…

Started by NYPAShale

0 Feb 15, 2014

Leasing property in Burton OH 44021 Geauga County

Hello everyone,      I have some land in Burton OH at a new home I just bought.  I am wondering about the following things. I was told tha…

Started by ryan domingue

3 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Mark Dolezal

Networking and Training Events in the Marcellus and Utica Shale for May

Here is the latest installment of our monthly Great Events in the Marcellus and Utica Shale series.  If you have any other training, networ…

Started by Doug Stetzer

1 May 1, 2013
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Networking and Training Events in the Marcellus and Utica Shale for April

Each month, we post an article highlighting training and networking events in the Marcellus and Utica shale regions.  If you have an event…

Started by Doug Stetzer

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Doug Stetzer

Harrison County Leasing 2013

I am one of a group of landowners with about 65 open acres.  We were in negotiations with Chesapeake, but their landman has gone unresponsi…

Started by JD Stillwater

0 Mar 31, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service