All Discussions Tagged 'well' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

dangers of abandoned gas wells

"In 2007, Rick Kinder was working for a contractor, building a house in southern Colorado. The workers had just finished putting in all the…

Started by Paul Heckbert

0 Jun 3, 2016

Contamination of streamwater by fracking waste from injection wells

"Evidence indicating the presence of wastewaters from unconventional oil and gas [UOG] production was found in surface waters and sediments…

Started by Paul Heckbert

32 May 31, 2016
Reply by Craig Cooper

EQT royalty payments and production reports dont match Marcellus published well head figures ???

Greetings all, After 2 years of clearing up title for property left to me by my parents, EQT finally acknowledged that I am heir and can re…

Started by Dudley rainey

1 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

watch well pads appear in satellite video

Google has a new time lapse feature that will display videos of Landsat (satellite) photographs from 1984 - 2012. Go to http://earthengine.…

Started by Paul Heckbert

13 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by LewisClarku

Rubel Unit 1H - Production Reports

I have been searching for the true production reports for the Rubel well. It seems that everyone has a different number. I realize that the…

Started by Livin' Large

10 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Bob Briggs

Mayberry Well #715

It is now almost June 2013 and still no word as when this well will begin production.  Is it getting a pipeline in that is causing a proble…

Started by George Trusik

5 May 28, 2013
Reply by George Trusik

Drinking Water and Private Wells in Pennsylvania

New Well Owners Booklet Answers Many Questions When should you test your water? What should you test it for?What do all the numbers mean? D…

Started by Brian Oram, PG

0 Oct 29, 2012

Private Well Owners in Pennsylvania - Please Read ! This will benefit you and it is free.

For the past 20+ years, I have been conducting water quality analysis, baseline testing, and conducting education programs for the citizens…

0 Jul 5, 2012

National Resource Council report on Man-Made Earthquakes

Read it here... National Resource Council Report

Started by craig

0 Jun 15, 2012

Helping Private Wellowners with Water Quality Problems and Issues Prior to Drilling - Free Education Session

Free Training and Informational Event to Help Area homeowners that have an issue with their household water well may be able to receive som…

0 Feb 24, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service