I noticed on the ODNR site http://www.ohiodnr.com/portals/11/oil/pdf/Utica.pdf that the operator for the Miley 5H well in Seneca Twp has changed and is now Antero Resources....looks as though there is a name change/reissue going on and when you go to Eclipse Resouces website under operations the Miley 5H info. is no longer available. Does anyone have any scoop regarding Eclipse/Antero and Seneca Twp in Noble County?

Also, I drove over to the well site and Eclipse still has there sign in front of the guard shack, hmmmmmm.....strange to say the least!

Views: 22397

Replies to This Discussion

Bravo..... gale, shale gale...oh wait it's Bill now...... right? Nice Job, but you still don't have a clue do you?....where did you come up with a 5% fee...now that’s something to really laugh about.....didn't come out of my pocket. 

Also, just as I thought....you really are a nasty human being aren't you! I was spot on when I said you were a rude putrid puke...lol! Truth hurts doesn't it and if anyone needs pyshco therapy it's you...better yet they should just throw away the key.

PS - You and your cheeleader Donna can stick it where the Sun Don't Shine!

Snap out of your silly childish self....Toilet Paper.....jeez!  I'm suprised you couldn't think of something a little more original than that. I mean really Bill....grow up! You may have an idea where I live, but that's about it.....(I wonder how long it took you to go through all my postings to find that little bit of information..... Tough Man! You simply should get your facts straight.....Like I said earlier in this thread, you have no clue and if you had a clue then maybe you would have gotten a more positive response from me...instead you act like an ignoramus then you will be treated like one....children will be children!  

P.S. No...I don't have a fixation on Shale Gale at all....actually you do! From what I've notice between you both.... if not the same person (who knows u may be related) is that you're really good at condescending remarks...obviously this is what got he/she (shale gale) booted and most likely you will too. The problem I see with people like you and your alter ego is that you're often hiding behind your lack of insight and your own insecurities....so really I should probably feel sorry for you rather than angry at you.

Go a head....I'll let you have the last word. LMFAO!

I have to make comment about the better informed neighbor...too funny! I guess that real O/G producer was Eclipse, because they're the only ones that bought the leases around here...oh and they were smart enough....believe it or not to buy them off the the real flipper....Fossil Creek. Dude why don't you just put a zipper on it....you don't know what u r talking about...at all!

WOW, I can't believe all the nasty name calling and back stabbing!! This forum is suppose to be about sharing information and keeping updated about what is happening in Noble as well as other counties.  Please, quit with all this and lets get on with finding all of us landowners the best deal possible with the best terms and not back bite each other such as I am reading now :(

Boring....YAWN! (We need a rolling eyes emoticon)

lost hole?   plugged.  anyone know what happened?

Thanks Bill. I see now. They had to plug it back up to the utica/point plesant to go horizontal thru the shale. eclipse test well went on down into the trenton. called it a lost hole cause the lower part of it is plugged back.  Rumers were flying that it was a dud! because of the "lost hole" statement. That's what's good about this site. It helps to weed out the facts vs. hearsay. Much better than the recent backstabbing crap.

How true Bo!!!!

Hey u disgusting little puss bag.....if anyone brought this thread down it was u.. Oh....like my avatar? I uploaded it especially for u!

Wow.  This web site has slowly degraded into a white trash bar fight.  I'm outta here.  Too bad.  I was enjoying sharing information with rational adults who could actually bring value to a conversation.

ODNR now says this well is plugged?

http://www.ohiodnr.com/portals/11/oil/Utica.xls

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service