Any more info on the Hall pad  off of Rt 151  past Bethel Church?

Views: 8275

Replies to This Discussion

where is your property?

it is just  down the hill from Bethel Church ,1st trailer on the left (Ralph McAfee was the owner he was my step sons father) was leased to Chesapeke  In fact they received the check in June. Of  course it took the 120 days  from the time  the lease was signed.

the land man Nick said it was in the production unit I think,  and in the SE section.Not sure it could be in the drilling unit not sure

oh ok im only a couple miles away i live up on our farm

have you seen the drilling  units or production units drawings(maps) for the other proposed wells. ?

no i havent seen exactly where the other ones are going .you should be in pretty good shape though.I wondered who lived at Porks old place .

Ralph moved in with his Mom when his Dad(Pork) passed away.,then he bought it from his Mom. When he  got killed at the mine his 2 sons(My step sons inherited it)and sold it to a Mike Abel. They reserved the mineral rights.  Then   the agent from Cheasaepke  contacted their  attorney to lease it

ok i see.

Hey guys...I border the hall property on the se side and I have been curious myself to the time table for drilling our way.....let me know if you hear anything different...  

Gary Hall    have you seen any more activity on the fracking or heard anything about drilling the other wells yet?Thanks

all the equipment is on the pad for fracking now .Was supposed to start yesterday but im in west virginia for the weekend 

Thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service