Does anyone know much about the giant site that is being built next to Flynns Tire on Rt. 62.  I heard that it was Hilcorp and possibly the James site?  Not sure though.  It looks large, must be a pond being built also. 

I also heard that Chevron is picking up speed, but I haven't seen much on the DEP eFacts site regarding Mercer Co permitting for new wells lately.  

I imagine that midstream infrastructure will need upgraded in many areas if they get into some good Utica/PP wells.  I don't think that Mercer Co. has the pipeline to get the gas to market.   

Views: 6343

Replies to This Discussion

Wow what a great tip on the wheelege issue !I like annual rent. Do they pay the same for good timber and productive farmland?   

Cool information all.  We will see what happens in 2013.  I'm curious to see how the wells that Hilcorp is proposing in the Mercer Area will turn out.  Probably won't really know for sure since Hilcorp is a privately owned company.  I would assume that production numbers will be kept secret for a while.  

I am currently in negotiations for a pipeline across my property.  I live on Zahniser rd. which is across the street from Flynn's.  I believe it is a gathering line that will support the James well.  

New Hilcorp permit -Delaware TWP- McCullough property on Rt. 58 between Mercer and Greenville (Baker Rd area)

Has anyone lately been by the chevron site near Rt158 near mercer? From a distance, and through the trees it looks like they have installed at least two, maybe several, huge... i mean huge holding tanks. Looks like they are 40 to 50 ft in diameter and about 30 or so ft tall. Whats up with that? Surely they are not brine tanks.

Freshwater tanks

I dont think so Tyler, they look like very permanent tanks... not transportable at all... they would have to be literally taken apart into many pieces to be trucked out.. but you could be right..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service