I'm looking to lease my mineral rights in Belmont County.

Any suggestions as to what group or company might be interested?

Anyone else care to put our minds together to get the best deal for us landowners?

I'm Not in this to profit or gain a percentage of anyone's lease.

I seek only to band together and form a small group of landowners, agree on a fair lease with royalties and hopefully gain some group-leverage with oil companies!

I intend to LEASE... NOT SELL my mineral rights!

Unlike a most recent offer from a supposed/royalties group locally... I won't Sell.

Why Sell the Cow when you can MILK it for the next several decades!

Views: 10130

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone have a number for a Hess Co. landman? My neighbors and I are on the border of Belmont & Harrison counties, with 600 acres to lease.

Hess Operations Manager Joaquin Martinez  I dont know if this is right?  I hear there is an office in Steubenville on Sunset Blvd.

They have an office in St. Clairesville also.

McKim

I'm across the hill from you with 140 acres, don't have my father's land. Long story.
I am out of range contract tomorrow and will go in with a group.

Can you message me your phone number or email so I can contact you?  Thanks.

sent

J McKim and Phil Regas,

Who has leased your neighbor's properties there in Pease twp?

I believe it was Hess  50 acres next to me

Is Hess not interested in leasing any more contiguous acreage?

They may be soon.  They recently sold their refinery and piplines and just sold a lot of their Eagleford acres.  The Eagleford went at about a third of expected price (bad for CHK) but Hess's stock has been climbing and they have cash.  Hopefully the Utica is still the big play of the day and they drop their money here.

Our neighbors have leased with both Hess & XTO.

If you don't have enough acreage of your own for a drilling unit, then Hess and XTO are your most likely options. Is all the surrounding acreage leased by Hess and XTO?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service