It doesn't appear that the PA DEP is nearly as good at providing current info on well status as the OH DEP.      Can we do it ourselves?      If we start a separate discussion on each well site in the county, and anyone with new info adds it to the discussion, we can maintain status.      Who wants to start a discussion on a well site in their area?

Views: 18132

Replies to This Discussion

if i recall, the Ches. rep. mentioned that a unit doesn't need to be declared until the day before a well is producing?

The Burdick well was drilled in 2007 and not recorded until 2012.

New proposed well site - 524 Hill Road Greene Township Hookstown PA.
Conditional Use meeting August 6, 2012 at Greene Twp Building. 6:00 pm start time.

Caught it in the Beaver county times.

CHK Wall well 3h,3hm in Big Beaver up and running on Sep. 8.

Would this be the well on the Clark farm?

It would be the one on the Wall Farm. Coming from Koppel towards New Galilee on Rt.351, as soon as you cross the turnpike , it is on the left , up the road that comes out there. Locally known as Damn Hill. Can't miss it!

Thanks for the info Glenn.

Can always learn something new!    I've lived a half mile from this road for 43 years and never heard it called Damn Hill.      It is really Sherwood Drive.

LOL! There used to be a schoolhouse somewhere on this road and it was called Damn School too! The oldtimers used to get a kick out of that one. "the damn school on the damn hill" :-)

Ya know, I have an old book/atlas of Beaver County, I'll have to look this up!

I saw an old school pic somewhere , maybe at the museum in Darlington , and that's what it was called. Before my time.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service