Ok  ,have been reading about 2 mouths now , what the best price and percentage in Guernsey county .i have heard all kind of prices like $ 1850 -2000  and 16 %

Views: 10514

Replies to This Discussion

Well said!

has anyone heard of the group that is currently at $4,000a and 18% royalties? I have been reading through all the discussions, but no one seems to be bringing this group up.  I can't remember the name but it seems legit....any thoughts? I know its an attorney from Cadiz that has 30+yrs experience with oil and gas dealings.  If anyone else has any other info that would be great!

Never heard any numbers like that............
Have heard the rumors, but have not seen anything to back it.  Possibly why it has not been thrown out on here yet.
There was an offer from a land company (verbal) offer for acreage in Northeastern Guernsey County and they were also looking at acreage in Harrison & Belmont where they come close to Guernsey.  Offer $4000 and 18%.  I do not have anymore specifics.  I guess we can say the price is going up.

I heard Chesapeake is now offering $4,000 in  Harrison.  Not sure about the royalty, but I thought it was 17%.

Jeanette is right, prices are going up.  We are truly entering PA Marcellus territory.

Ok, thanks.  I was wandering.  I will try to get more information on it and whatever I find, if it is legit and whatnot, I will post back on here.

I think this is the group i am in a week ago they said they had verbal 4800.00 and they had a lawyer, they have 20,000 acres, i had to leave town but i am supposed to hear something by the end of august, my land is off Birmingham and Gunn rds in madison township anyone hear of anything in this area>?

Ya that sounds like the same group.  Last I heard was they were going to send out a lease by end of month and have a group meeting sometime here soon.

What group is this? Are they open to Monroe county? Thanks

Be careful with Sun O&G. Check out my thread in the Monroe county section.
$4500/20% kimbolton area

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service