Does anyone have an update on this well? The last I heard, both laterals were put into production in March and we should have gotten our first royalty check this month. Does anyone have any info on this well and what is going on?

Views: 7613

Replies to This Discussion

My sister got her first check August 15th and another one Tuesday this week. She has gotten 2 for 10H.

I wonder why others on 10H haven't received their checks yet. Out of my family, me, my sister, dad, brother and grandma, my sister is the only one that has gotten a check for 10H. Actually, she has gotten 2.

We haven't got anything down on the far end either kelly I am getting a little bother by it!

Me too. Especially because I can throw a rock at my sister's house and she has gotten 2 checks. I know she has a different lease but we still should have gotten something by now I would've thought.

I know people on the andrulis well that got paid and I have the same lease co.and percentages.
My neighbor just received a check on the Andrulis well. 12.5 net but no deductions were taken out.
Average $200 a month per acre.

Kathleen

What is the well number on that Andrulis well?   Has ODNR issued results on that well yet?

DC

I found it..........I think.  8H on Minich?

Minich??? The api # is 34029217430000 well name and number andrulis 29 14 3 8H ....columbiana county center twp .... Off Lisbon Dungannon Rd

The neighbor that got 200 per acre.  

Minic has a nice chunk of that well. The whole unit is 520+ acres.
Yes, the adrullis showed 18 days production last quarter. From the little info given it was a good gas producer.

I emailed CHP Friday night to see if I can get an update on the Dye 10H lateral.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service