EQT is busy tearing up Crane run Rd. off Rt. 146  hauling truck after truck after truck of water to their well off red lane rd. Dont know if they are fracking or getting ready to,or just drilling. Cant see the wellpad from any rd. They are also setting up on Cubbison rd, not far west from Northstar rd.. That drill pad is very close to the rd. And not far from a couple houses. Both wells are on ODNR's website. Small acreage drilling units.  Anyone got more info?

Views: 27891

Replies to This Discussion

A compression station is going in on the Guernsey Noble line Beaver Twp just around corner from my property. I hope that means good things to come..................

Oil tankers now going out at MIDNITE   ??

Hard to see in the dark.. but two big long tankers went out at bout 11:15 pm Tuesday nite 5th

Rats.. gonna have to get a big SPOT  lite :)

I think they are SNEAKING em out at nite now...:)

Mike,  they may not be actually "sneaking", but they are being tight-lipped about what THOSE WELLS ARE PRODUCING!. Hopefully by Jan. 2014, the State will be requiring them to report MONTHLY.  People who have not leased their minerals really need to know. That Oil & gas belongs to the LANDOWNERS! They should get their fair share after the costs of drilling & transporting.  I'm sure they think that should be as little as they can get away with!

True .. it is...

Hey anything is better then nothing tho...:)

im having fun just checking em out...

Tonite will set in the front yard and "spot lite em" 

Unlike Deer... tanker trucks are legal TO SPOT...:)

Bet they are reading Gomarcellshale huh  ?   :)

Friday 8th saw one tanker go out about 1 pm....

another was seen early this morning....by someone else

Im GUESSING about 2 aday go out.... couldn't swear to it tho...

Is it coming from 2 wells, or 1  ?  Cant see it being waste of any kind.  If you have the time & $$$, You should just follow em some day,  see where they end up! Could be Oil going to Marathon's refinery in Canton,oh.  or Kentucky refinery.  Could be condensate going to Canada, by barge,or pipeline. Good road trip?

It comes from the Clark well....

There are two holes done there...

I heard they lost a bit,or something in one, had to plug it & drill another. True? if so.  2 tankers of or condensate from 1 well is good $$$. there's  gas too!

I remember they had a problem with one drill stem.. not sure if that was the 2nd one or not.. think so...

so there would still be two wells on Clark

So far it looks like about 2 tankers a day go out Cubbison..

I don't see em all.. but usually see one each day.. so im GUESSING on TWO  !

Saw one oil tanker go out this morning....

Sat. 16th

Sunday 17th oil tanker goes by about 8:30..

Seems to be most every day.. around that time..

I don't always see another as im busy...

Rumor has it that no Horizontal drilling at Kamm or Dobeck till after the first of the year...

things seem to be slowing down.. I think....?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service