Hi all just wanted to know if anyone has an idea what company's hold leased land in the area? I am just down the hill from Michael McNicolas well in springhill township on Knob Run road.

Views: 3500

Replies to This Discussion

That's who were with  we're waiting for the Scott's Run well. Started last week.

Wanted to talk about Greene County. Is there any way you could email me? Thanks.

Hi Debra, you can email me at marj447@aol.com, and we will discuss information regarding Greene County.  Sounds good!! 

martha murray

yes!!  what's your email addy?

Hi Debra, it's Martha in Oklahoma. I haven't heard anything more from you and was wanting to chat. Not sure if this message will go through...my computer is SLOW...would love to email with you.

Hi Debra, it's Martha in Oklahoma. I have tried to chat with you but can't seem to hook up. Let me know if you get this. Thanks. My email address is marj447@aol.com (as you know). Hope to hear from you soon.

Martha

I am anything Greene County.

Anybody leasing rights for the Utica for Greene Co Springhill area? Got an offer of 4500.00 18 % is this low high or ok. Any input would be great.

sounds good to me?  don't know of anyone leased their utica yet   did hear some 1500.00 acre offers but , was turned down ? i know not much help sorry 

Paul that is a ok amout Is it rice and a gross ;lease ?

Your last post according to my screen was Dec. 18, 2014.  Are you still on this website?

Martha Murray, Oklahoma

Hi Dean. I own property adjacent to you and have some information if you would like to discuss.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service