I see there is some interest in parts of Guernsey Count particulary the north eastern portion.  Can anyone elaborate on this?  Possibley we even need a Guernsey Co. group.  Thanks!

Views: 26048

Replies to This Discussion

Great info!

So, what happened to all of our chatter on here?  Has activity slowed down now, or have most of us on here made up their mind on who they are signing with?  It used to be that we would have a new post every few hours on one of the blog's that I was following.  Now we are going a few days without anything...

Has anybody been out to see the well in the Kimboloton area yet other than Mike?  I know he said that he went out to check it out a few days ago.  I have been wanting to make it out there, just have not found time yet.

Nelson,

I was just wondering the same thing. I have been doing a lot of reading on the Harrison County Forum and on the "Trending" sites over on the right. (Some pretty good stuff over there ->) One of the sites called "ROYALTY EXPECTATIONS" has some good info. I'd be plenty happy with getting $300/acre each month for my 50 acres.

My wife and I might go up to Kimbolton this weekend to check out the well. Do you know where it is located?  THANKS.

Hey Jon,

Mike B. has already been out & checked it out a couple of times & said that the rig is now on site.  He said that coming from Cambridge, you would get off 77N at the Kimbolton exit, turn left at the end of the exit ramp.  Go to the first stop sign, then left of 658 to little indian road, then follow little indian for a bit & the site is on the left.  He said you will know when you get close.  I think I may have to go exploring this weekend as well.

me too, be down at Deerassic Classic this weekend so will make a little detour.
Nelson I dont know if it is the first stop sign.You turn left off the ramp and continue on to 658 and take a left go to little Indian and take a left follow little Indian it will bear right then left location on left. tks mike
Thanks Nelson. I think I will have to go out there this weekend.

A friend of mine lives near the Kimbolton well and says he can see the rig going up.

From the DNR site .. map showing three horz permits.. bottom left is the one under construction.. #24183

Attachments:
So is #24184 the Ringer well in Liberty? It looks like its on Ringer road. Just wondered.

Yes.. the third top right is the Hambright (sp)  #24186  .. I think

two show up on the current activity page at DNR but no permits for download yet..

These two on the north are long bores and are about 190 ac drilling units..

the one under construction is shorter at 144 ac .. from memory

Attachments:

Steve,

This looks promising to those of us on the Western side of the county. Has anyone heard any new estimates of what we might expect for a bonus signing? $2500, $2700, $4000 per acre? Any ideas or educated guesses?

The bonuse money  will go up if it is a good well however if it is a bad well it will go to 0.  I am all in hope to make the big mony on the production side. Mike

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service