I see there is some interest in parts of Guernsey Count particulary the north eastern portion.  Can anyone elaborate on this?  Possibley we even need a Guernsey Co. group.  Thanks!

Views: 26048

Replies to This Discussion

Mike are you hearing anything about the pressures of the wells being drilled? I see you have asked that question a lot, but have not seen any replies. I have a hard time checking every forum these days because of my schedule. Any update on how some of these wells look as they head to the west.
John No one is talking If I had a well on my property I would want to know how much pressure was on it. There are some marcellus wells being drilled in Monroe County does any one know of the well head pressures in that area? Dont mess with the well just look at it. In Guernsey County we have a new neighbor Go Frac they will employ about 50 to 75 people now 150 people next year and that is a good thing welcome to Guernsey County. Also I was out in Wheeling Twp at the Chesapeake site no frac tanks only a pick up truck and a camper must have been a guard. Every one must leave this site after they sign a contract or get paid no one is talking about production. Michael J Belaj
Thanks for your reply Mike, no it's in Adams Twp Guernsey county off Sampson rd. Before it went online there was 2500 lbs, since they turned it on I think it's around 500 or 600. Does it kick up production if they turn it all the way on or not. I'm hearing it doesn't. Thanks in advance. Dave
Dave 2500 psi is pretty good and taking it below 500 to 600 psi will not help production it may cause it to start making water. Is that pressure on the casing or the tubing? thanks Mike

Mike, I think it's on the tubing as the guage is at the seperator, but i'm not sure and I just asked my brother who read it and he said it was 600psi. I was also told that the rabbit is cycled for 3 trips per day and is producing 50mcf per day which i think is 50,000.. correct? Doesn't sound too good to me. Thanks for your info, you've given me much more than Artex has.. thanks..

Dave 50 mcf per day sounds right and yes that would be the tubing 50 mcf per day X 365 days = 18250 mcf per year X$4.25 per mcf = $77562.50 per year X 12.5% =$9,695.31 to the land owner. I just got some numbers from Chesapeake  these are real numbers I will do a average over three wells drilled Harrison County Carroll County. 5467 mcf per day 1,351 bbl gas liquids per day in dollars thats $138,069.75 per day in production revenue X 15.5% to the land owner I hope you are sitting down thats$21,400.81 per day to the mineral owner or $7,811,296.10 per year. The heck with farming I am going to take a vacation. And that may be reality for many thats scary. Michael J Belaj Lease bonus is good production income is great. 

Thank for the info, wish we weren't leased or have a producing well on our 97 acres. Oh well, maybe someone will drill the shale and we'll get a cut of that. thanks for your help.

Dave

Dave I think that Anadarko already has your deep rights check it out at the County recorders office. They drill Utica wells good luck I think you are in a good area some drillers dont like westwen Guernsey however that is were all the drill pads and permits are going. I have found out in the past couple months if they say they dont like something that means they do alot of smoke and mirrors. Mike
They say they don't like something and then rush out to lease as much of it as they can, cheaply.

Mike, what do I need to run a check at the courthouse, just  section # and township or parcel #? Can i check it online or do I have to go? Thanks..

Leases are generally filed and indexed by the Grantor and the Grantee name. If someone recently assigned leases to Anadarko, they would be the Grantee on the new filing. You could start your search looking for lease filings with Anadarko as the Grantee. You then cross check those results with lease filings having the Grantor name being who ever signed your original lease. When you find a Grantee and Grantor with the same document number you will have probably found your lease. You may not be done at this point...

You really should do a full search beginning with the original lease and follow the chain of title for the lease to wherever it takes you, ending with the most current lease holder or assignee. The people in the Recorder's office are generally very helpful in directing you to the proper files you will need to search. Plan on spending some time in the Recorder's office or hire someone who is experienced and can do it for you. The fees involved can generally be directly deducted from the taxes due on any income you derive from the lease.

Dave Guernset County recorder is not on line so you will have to go their  I think the date it was recorded was May 20 2011. Hope that helps Mike  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service