I see there is some interest in parts of Guernsey Count particulary the north eastern portion.  Can anyone elaborate on this?  Possibley we even need a Guernsey Co. group.  Thanks!

Views: 26048

Replies to This Discussion

That is odd that they would send it out to so many, if they had such limited requirements...  I am not quite sure why I received that letter.  I went to one meeting & that was at least 4-5 months ago.  Hadn't communicated with them since then, but I received that notice & I didn't see any restrictions about having to be part of the group, or in the NE twshps to sign it either.  I believe that I am going to be perfectly happy where I am at with KWGD, so they can have their deal & share their royalties with Homeland if they are lucky enough to get drilled on...
I totally agree and hope the people that signed up aren't too sorry for their decision later. I just can't understand why people want to be so blind.

Attention all Guernsey Co. landowners in the following 8 townships:

• Monroe
  • Washington
  • Londonderry
  • Madison
  • Oxford
  • Center
  • Jefferson
  • Wills

There is still a chance to take advantage of the KWG&D offer with Gulfport Energy.  There is a meeting Thursday, Nov. 3 @ 6pm at the Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center in Cambridge.  The 8 townships listed above will be considered for eligibility the evening of the meeting.  Anyone else would need to contact KWG&D individually to see if they may be a good fit for the group. 

Time is starting to wind down for our group to add acreage, so if you have been on the fence with your decision... The time to act is now!

Please see the attached flyer for full details!

Attachments:

Also... with this offer, a landowner can sign up & not be bound by anything until they sign the actual lease!  The only thing that not signing the initial KWGD commitment letter will do is to prevent KWGD from getting them on the list to generate a lease.  In which case, they would miss out on the Gulfport offer which expires in 2 weeks.  So, again... If anyone is on the fence, this would be a safeguard to get in on a good deal (in regards to the current market), even if there is "potentially" a better one "in the works" out there.  If the better offer actually works out, then you are not obligated to go through with the KWGD/Gulfport offer unless you have signed the Gulfport Agreement, or the actual lease itself.  This is a deal that is already in writing & has been signed by many pending title search & clear mineral/O&G rights. 

Roe, I have property located in knox township, are they looking in that area.

Also, I am two hours away, do they plan on any saturday meetings?

Bill

Hey Bill,

I am not certain if Gulfport is accepting Knox township right now or not.  The best advice I can give would be to call in to KWGD & ask for certain.  The way it sounded to me from the flyer they sent out to existing group members was that the only ones that they were sure could still be added were the eight townships mentioned above.  It seems that there were may be two townships that Gulfport said they did not desire any additional acreage from, but I can not remember which two those were at this point.  So, as I said my best advise would be to call & ask.  The toll free number is 1-877-876-9958.  You can ask for Bonnie Yeaman @ ext. 193 or Machele McBurney @ ext. 170.  As far as meetings go, I believe that this may be the final one for the Guernsey group since the Gulfport offer will be completed in just a couple of weeks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service