I see there is some interest in parts of Guernsey Count particulary the north eastern portion.  Can anyone elaborate on this?  Possibley we even need a Guernsey Co. group.  Thanks!

Views: 26048

Replies to This Discussion

Wishgard just sent me a lease for 1,600 & 18% gross.

Scott, I'm in Western Guernsey Co., just got a Wishgard offer for $1600 and 15%. Wonder why they gave you 18%? I'm really new to this.

My mistake I just looked at it was $1,600 to $1,850 per acre "depending on how fast you want to get paid" .......his words. And royalty was 15% gross.

The Sun O & G lease was $2,450 plus 17%

It doesn't sound like Sun has much history behind them from what I've been able to find. That sure is a good number though.
No website, no info on the net. Company founded 3/24/2011 by Donald Casto.  From what I can see, he is a lease flipper.

Everybody wants a piece of the action.

$1600 if Wishgard files the lease in their name and has to pay you direct. $1840 if you wait for them to package it to Tri-Star Energy Holdings and you wait for the check from Tri-Star.

I have one from Sun O & G Exploration LLC and One from Wishgard.  They are lengthly, can i post something that big on the site?
Scott, Dont sign anything yet. Be very careful about rushing into anything. The companies that sent you leases are going to sell them to someone else which means that your lease is more valuable than they ar letting on.
I assumed that, just collecting up the offers right now & will sit tight. What about this Ohio Valley Landowners Oil & Gas group?  They secured leases direct with Chesapeake at 2700 & 18% and supposedly are looking for land in our area?  Google it and check out the site.

Here's what a good lease looks like...  http://www.alov.us/  IMHO

download the "oil & gas lease draft"

There are three groups offering this caliber of lease that I know of in Guernsey Co

and I have seen a few variations of same. All the rest fall into a lessor (pun intended)

catagory.

Can you tell us which three groups?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service