I have been hearing of companys offering $12000, $13000 even $15000/ acre to buy mineral rights. So far I haven't been able to find out who is making these offers. If you've received an offer in this range could you please tell me who made it? Thanks.

Views: 83912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

arminius, how much less on the 20 year deal? Does it revert back after 20 even if it is producing royalty?

Was that for 12.5% or was it a higher %

Finnbear,

I only know the general outline of what was being offered with the highest price attached to an outright sale and lesser amounts for other options.  As he had just received their offer, he had yet to understand the specifics of the other options.

Katie, he had a 20% royalty interest.

We'd be very interested in those details if you'd be willing to dig a bit further...

It already has at least once

I have only 3.34 acres in Madison Twnp Guernsey county thinking about selling mineral rights.It is unleased last offer to lease was from Carrizo for 5500 an acre, but think will sell instead, the ones that are buying mineral right are they only wanting large parcels or small ones too?? Anyone know?

Call this number and ask for brad see what he has to say 1-724-328-1815. It's keystone buckeye energy told me their interested in small and large parcels
Scott I've been offered fifteen in Millwood by 2 different companies this week

Thanks.....good to see offers are still going up. My last was 14,600 end of Nov.

We are seeking offers for our minerals in Spencer Twp. Would you mind saying which companies gave you those offers? Any ideas about how to find the best offers for minerals? We are not set on selling, but we are curious about the current value. We may consider it for the right price. Thanks.

Flat iron and keystone buckeye energy. Scouts a good one to look at also. 

Thank you Evan i will!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service