Ok I did the HUGE leasing event in Lawrence Co. back in September with Hilcorp.  We actually got a letter in the mail from Co-Exprise stating that once our bank info was faxed our lease check would be wired.  Now what??  Yah, we have a nice sum in the bank now, but do we get notified somehow if Hilcorp is going to drill on our land? How do we know what's going on?  I google "News updates on Hilcorp" and get nothing recent.   View points please!

Views: 12395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jim which lease do you favor? I tried to call Hilcorp directly and no answer or responce yet, i am looking for a back-up plan if ALOV Northern Trumbull group does not have a deal for us to vote on by Christmas. I may have to jump ship for my own reasons. I also called Chesapeake and Gulfport directly just to see if they changed their position on the top two counties in this play, Ashtabula and Trumbull. I am waiting on their land departments to get back to me. I did see some contact information here somewhere for Hilcorp, but cant find it now, can you provide the contact info. for the one with the better written lease and higher payment and royalty? Thank You

If you have any acreage over 20 acres than you need a lease with all the addendum to protect yourself and the land and even your neighbors. Even with small parcels many of the addendum are very important. Its all about your own personal situation.

James: I believe Ron Eiselstein has Hilcorp contact info.

But you may want to read Jim's post on page 4 of this thread first.

Glenn; read my post on page 4 of this thread to see some of the differences between the lease that people get from Hilcorp agents and the one the Co-X negotiated.

Thanks Jim.

What's the latest with Hilcorp these days , particularly in Lawrence County PA?

Or, to be more specific, have all those folks who signed leases back in Sept. actually been paid? By now, title searches should be completed and funds from drafts should have been released.  What is the word from actual players in Lawrence County? 

My daughter signed in Sept. with Hilcorp Co-X Lawrence co pa and has not been paid. 

paid today

Makes you wonder who all reads this sight..........LOL!

did your daughters lease say 90 banking days?  

Most of the people that signed at the Cathedral mass signing have been paid.  There are a few more yet to get done...ones that had some issues.  Anyone not yet paid should be in a couple of weeks.

Some of the people that signed afterwards have been paid but many have yet to be paid. Its taken longer than they expected for several reasons.  These people are used to working in the oil patch on large ranches that have been in the family for several generations and not the land here that has been bought, sold, and subdivided maybe 20 or 30 times. Plus, the courthouse has been jamb packed with both Hilcorp and Shell all doing deed work. Not a lot of room there.

Also, Hilcorp has paid for the bonding on several wells at the DEP offices but I don't know the locations of any of those wells yet. I know they plan on drilling several this year and this is a good sign of their commitment to drill.

They have land agents out and about signing up the smaller parcels to fill in the units completely, even people with small lots.

Hope this helps

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service