neighbor got renewal letter and check to extend lease for 3 more years.this is in nottingham twp.leased with cheasapeake its odd because lease isnt up till 4/16/16.anyone else  get renewed.still waiting myself

Views: 8861

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone received letters from Gulfport wanting to amend their lease to defer their renewal bonus payment.

I got one last week asking if I would possibly defer my payment over the next 5 years since NG prices are so low.

my lease is up march 31  with Gulfport  nothing yet   my buddy got his full renewal in Dec

hey William what township you in

shortcreek

I am in moorefield 

Quite frankly if Gulfport did rescind my lease I would miss the bonus money but it would give me a chance to renegotiate another lease.

yes william land on each side got there renewal bonus money I don't know maybe they forgot about me you think.  it will give me a chance to renegotiate to

There hasn't been much action on this topic for a few months. Just checking to see if the landowners in Harrison county have been getting there contracts renewed.

If you want to reply, please include your township if possible since that seems like what everyone wants to know. 

hello, i was renewed 4/16/16 for 3 years with chesapeake, nottingham township

Good for you Ray. Where is Nottingham TWP?

Got renewed last week for 5 years. Looks like some drilling is going to take place after all. What do you know.

William,

Where are you located?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service