Marion County WV Offered $500 p/a and 12.5% to Re-sign in Dry Gas Area 5 yr.

Any ideas on the going rate?

Any suggestions?

This is $200 below 5 years ago.

Views: 1598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This reply is mainly for Lisa McKenzie. I no longer live in Marion Co , but my family still has some land there. It has been many months since I posted on this board, but Lisa's comment caught my attention. Part of the family land is now leased about one year ago. The first lawyer said the lease that was offered was good, the second lawyer they contacted got a much better offer and the land is leased. As we all know-some lawyers are just better than others. Same for Doctor's, etc, etc. In any event, if you(Lisa) will let me know approx. where your land is located then we could perhaps begin a conversaton. A couple of weeks ago, I called one of the neighbors next to our family land and he said the seismic studies were completed. So----something is being planned by the gas company. Who knows? I look forward to any responses.

Henry

I have never been to WV, but our interests are mostly in Mannington district.  My mother was born in Mannington.  Her people were there before the Revolutionary War.

Lisa: I was born in WV, but have not lived there for many years. However, I do know about the geography of the State. Also, I am a geek and can find almost everything that I need to know on the internet. One of our properties is in the Mannington Dist  and another is in the Paw Paw(very close to the one in the Mannington Dist). Years ago, I used to trade in oil leases out in the West, so I do know something about leases. I would be pleased to share limited information to you thru this message board. But I could provide detailed information via private email. If you wish to share information, I would be pleased to do so. If you do not feel comfortable doing this, that is also fine with me. It is your choice. Thank you.   Henry

Sure, we can email privately.  We have property in PawPaw as well.

Lisa: Thank you and we can get the conversation started. Please send me an email to:

bighenry6 at gmail dot com

And you understand why I wrote the email address in that fashion. Too much data mining going on.

I will look for your first message. Thanks.

Henry

Just sent you an email. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service