Contacted Republican Representative  Garth Everett, who is co-sponsoring the bill (formerly house bill #1684) to find out what is going on this year with this bill, was informed that they have only 33 representatives on board but need 60 to get this bill going.  We need to contact state representatives of the house and urge them to co- sponsor the minimum royalty legislation.  That is the only way to get it introduced again.  Every one should jump on this and let them know we don't want to be put off any longer.  Without co-sponsors it won't happen.

Views: 1417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In your title you need to put either:

OH, or PA, or WV, or NY or whatever state it is you are writing about.  This forum is visited by people from a number of different states.  Putting the state in your title is a courtesy to all forum members.

Sorry about that, it's in PA.

Can you  provide a link to this bill and who the current co sponsors are?

Thanks

Rep. Garth Everett, Tina Pickett, Matt Baker, Major, and Boback.  I only know that these people are co sponsoring the bill and helping to push it through.  If you write to Representative Garth Everett you can ask him for a list of all the other Republicans that are not pushing for it.  Geverett@pahousegop.com   He said they only have 33 and need 60.  Mr. Everett is the one who sponsored it and tried to get it passed last year.  I only found this out because I sent him an email inquiring about it, so send him an email and he will respond. I hope this helps.

IF YOU WANT A LAW, THE LAND OWNERS NEED A MINIMUM COMMERCIAL SALES NUMBER SO THE GAS COMPANY CAN NOT KEEP THE WELL AFTER THE WELL HAS DEPLETED TO A PIONT IT CAN NOT PAY IN COMMERCIAL QUANTITIES, AND THAT NUMBER. SHOULD BE SET AT A POINT WHERE LAND OWNERS MUST GET AT LEAST, ( 100.00 ) PER MONTH NET DOLLARS. AND ONE MORE THING, LAND OWNERS SHOULD GET 1 MILLION CUBIC FEET OF FREE GAS FOR EVERY LAND OWNER ON THE WELL.

THESE OIL COMPNAIES ARE RAPING THE LAND OWNERS AND THEN AFTER THEY RAPE THE LAND OWNERS THEY WALK OFF AND PLUG THE WELL SO THE LAND OWNER CAN NOT USE IT FOT HOME HEATING OR WHAT EVER THEY WANT IT FOR.

THE POLITIANS MUST STOP THE OIL PEOPLE FROM RAPING THE LAND OWNERS.

ONE MORE THING THE STATE SHOULD GET EVERY YEAR MONEY FOR THAT WELL BEING IN PRODUCTION. THE STATES ARE LOOSING MONEY AND WE THE TAX PAYER ARE GETTING TAXED WHEN THE OIL COMPANIES SHOULD BE PAYING MORE FOR THE WELLS.

I WOULD BE FOR A LAND OWNERS ASSOCIATION TO GO TO THE GOVERNMENT POLITIANS AND GET THEM TO PASS THESE LAWS THAT THE PEOPLE NEED.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service