If you have leased your land in Ohio in 2013,please share with the readers the following:

Lessee-County -price per acre-% of Royalty- primary term. Informed landowners = Better leases for

everyone.

Views: 28764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Belmont/Pultney 70a. @ $6250 - 20% 5+5 Rice

Brian, Thank You very much for sharing.....Gary

Good for you!

Mark,  As far as I know  BP is still offering 3900/17.5 % in Trumbull. Good luck with your group  !!

Columbiana county 5750/acre 20%

Could you pass along the company and location in Columbiana county.

Was this the land that was tied up for $10 per acre that they finally made a deal on?  I am working on mine right now.  Thanks...

didn't sign but very recently offered $3,500 @ 17% net - 5+5 -harrison county stock twp

Thank you all for sharing ! We need more sharing of this kind of information among landowners.

Monroe county $5,250 plus 20%

I hear Friends signing with Carizzo, $3500/20% NON surface lease in Guernsey, on border withTusc County.

There are apparently many who are satisfied with Carrizo...how many Lease Agreements are you speaking of? Yours? How many others? I do recommend a shorter amount of time for them to complete the research then payment part of ANY leasing contracts. The massive land grab is over with and they can no longer drag their feet complaining they have SO MANY leases to research. They can prioritize yours when your Agreement specifies a shorter window. And you don't have to agree to an extension if not included in the Agreement. CHK and others have done the same Agreement-then-default routine too. Try to minimize the ways and time a lessee can control you - and you do that within the written Agreement (and letting them know you are no-nonsense and have attorneys). Doesn't always work but it often does!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service