If you have leased your land in Ohio in 2013,please share with the readers the following:

Lessee-County -price per acre-% of Royalty- primary term. Informed landowners = Better leases for

everyone.

Views: 28768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aubrey is buying everything up and making the prices go up for EVERYONE - so he is controlling the play this way;  basically upping the ante.   SO - I say look at the LEASE - even if a company has a lower offer, if the lease is good, then it might be worth taking less money.   Just MY opinion.

any contact numbers for Aubrey

I didn't get his name but the number is 304-685-9551.  He identified American Energy Partners as his employer but who knows.  I will give details if/when I see a lease.  Thanks for the heads up Fang. I agree with all of you esp. Renee who hits the nail on the head.  I'm just sittin and waitin. 

Bill, my attorney told me today the AEP lease is very good.  I want to see it.  

Good to know.  I still don't have it but will share when I get it.  Thanks.

Everyone please just be careful.  It was most likely McClendon that screwed a lot of Pennsylvanians out of their royalty payments.  Ask your attorney, then maybe get a second opinion too.  Does anyone know of an attorney that use to work for an oil and gas company that now represents landowners?  An attorney that knows the tricks that could possibly be on the way would be nice to have. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service