If you have leased your land in Ohio in 2013,please share with the readers the following:

Lessee-County -price per acre-% of Royalty- primary term. Informed landowners = Better leases for

everyone.

Views: 28768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marcellus drilling news is reporting that The villiage of Salineville  in Columbiana county signed a lease with Chesapeake energy for 12,984 dollars per acre bonus and 15 percent royalties for there 17 acres under Woodland cemetary.

Craig,

That is fantastic news. Can you post the article ?

The article Craig references is here (with footnote links at bottom):

http://marcellusdrilling.com/2013/09/is-chesapeake-robbing-graves-i...

67acres Jefferson Co. $7,200.00 & 20%. 5 & 5plus 115% extra signing bonus

Terry, Oh my!!!  that is great. I,m happy for you!!! Mark what o/g company do you work for??

Terry.....Good for you!.....can I ask who you signed with?....Thanks in Advance.

Gary...I went with Paloma, was going to go with Great River but the money was $1000.00 less and they are 20 days late on some payments.

Terry, did you get Paloma to modify any of its terms?

DMoore - what in the Paloma lease causes worry?  I am genuinely asking because I am now choosing between a Gulfport lease and Paloma.  

I live in and around Salineville and there is no freakin way it was 12,984.  That's a misprint   I saw a lease for 5900 from Hillcorp several months ago, CHK is not paying that amount

20 days late on what kind of payments Terry? Is this fact or just rumor?

The lawyer is making the changes and I have to sign final lease. The late GR payment I got from and friend. Who's Neutral attorney said he had to place a call about money. Cann't  say any more.

Just Got a Letter from Petro Rock Resources from Cleveland wanting a call. Concerning oil & Gas, never fails always a day late

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service