If you have leased your land in Ohio in 2013,please share with the readers the following:

Lessee-County -price per acre-% of Royalty- primary term. Informed landowners = Better leases for

everyone.

Views: 28768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just offered $6250 an acre with 20% from Rice but a friend over the hill from my land was offered $7000. and 20% 

Does anyone know what Great River is offering as far as acreage bonus and royalties?

As of  last week Great River was offering $7200 an acre depending on the location. Also a 20%  gross royalty. Tempting.

Any idea of what they offer in Monroe Co?

No idea, I am in southern Jefferson county. I like the money, but not the generic language.

Sometimes the money isn't worth signing a bad lease

ive heard the same thing about them having a bad lease.

I don't know how many times I can say that I don't work for greenwood.  This is from a landowners point of view.

I've never heard of Petro Rock from Cleveland, anyone have a contact info and name of they guy? 

Petro Rock, the phone # --412-491-1896. They did not want to pay the going rate on leasing, told me that they couldn't afford it. I guess trying to pick-up leases on the  cheap to flip.

Area code 412 isn't for Cleveland, Ohio but is for most of Allegheny County in PA.
Not that it matters much as long as the number connects to Petro Rock Resources as indicated above.
For info, I called the number and only got a recorder.
Any additional info. to share ?

Joe, I  checked  the letter that they sent me and that is the correct number.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service