I recently received an Oil & Gas Lease Agreement from ILG Energy - does anyone know if they are legit?  They are offering $3,000 per acre bonus, plus15-1/2% royalty, and $4,000 per well drilled on your property.  I have 32 acres in Center Twp.

Views: 6939

Replies to This Discussion

$4000.00 per well drilled is not a good offer I have been to well pads they are very large $25,000.00 to $35,000.00 is more like a fair offer.
We were told this deal is falling apart as ILG can't sell the deal as the lease is so bad & also has a max 340 Acre pooling clause when most are 640 to 1280 & the oil companies want the 1280, The people in this group signing need to determine the status & if they don't get the bonus in 90 days have a back up, they may want to join a landowner group now!

ILG = opposite of legit.  They are known as "grippers and flippers" in the industry.  They will pay your bonus IF someone pays them much more for your lease first.  They will not and cannot drill for oil, gas or anything else.  

Anything new in the co. Not much talk going on??

haven't herd a thing .

Percision geophysical trucks was going north from woodsfield today

hope they find what they are looking for so we can get rolling again .Thanks Ray .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service