I was told that the announcement was made to company employees today. 

Views: 14393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

jodi thats a possibility.

Marcus, another reply to your post.  Check www.encapinvestments.com;  25 year old Houston based company that only invests in private oil and gas companies;  this is where Eclipse got their start up money;  think Rex Energy had money from here and the Hulburts of Rex are the ones who started Eclipse. Folks, correct me if I have drawn inaccurate conclusions here.

Wow! If this is true, what will happen with the lawsuits against Oxford Oil and their use of force majeure to keep some landowners in Belmont Co. locked into their leases?  This is interesting. If anyone can confirm or has more information for a possible story, please let me know!

Any factual evidence?

I cannot find anything to prove this sale is real.  if it is does anyone think Oxford would continue to sink holes to hold property for eclipse as part of the deal ?  im less than a year from getting out from Oxfords control and am afraid they will HBP me soon.....

Jodi,

Thanks for posting the Oxford map site, very helpful. Is there a map site like that for

EnerVest holdings in NE Oh counties ?

Thanks!

Jodi, Thank you !!

Aren't those permits applied for, but not yet issued? 

A call to Oxford and the girl says " Oxford has been sold 16x( meaning there has been 16 rumors of sale)" , "there is nothing YET", " there is nothing ON PAPER", "I know nothing".  She says business as usual.

Yep. I pressed number 6,if you are calling about royalty payments. Can't remember girl's name.

jodi straker hit the jackpot thats the word.he can buy his own island now.

It's amazing when you go back and look at old threads and find out how much you missed.  I am positive I have read this before, but I didn't catch the part about the notary cannot notarize his own signature.  This makes my lease of almost ten years null and void if you are correct about that Joe.  Indeed my lease was signed by nobody except the landman (snake oil guy) and he is the notary on the lease as well.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service