Is the Smith - Goshen Group officially closed to the point that when/if they decide on a good lease, they will not under any circumstances accept more acreage?  It seems like the oil and gas company would entertain contiguous acreage that would help their units.  Also, there are a lot of people getting upset with some deals that haven't materialized as they were told.  Thanks.

Views: 6228

Replies to This Discussion

Still closed for membership.

That information would be for group members.

They should have done the deal last fall when everyone else did,  prime example of waiting too long, gambling on the Geology , poof

Time will tell Jimmy , don't blow your horn so soon there fella .

@Jimmy Wilson,

You obviously aren't a Smith-Goshen member. If you were, you would know that there was no "deal last fall when everyone else did" for us to sign because of issues specific to our area.

Mr. Wilson,

I believe you are calling the members of the Smith-Goshen Group greedy.

I say you are the one that signed already, so in my eyes that makes you greedy!!

We want a good lease, not a great lease. We don't want to burden future generations with oil and gas issues like we have been burdened with the coal issues of today.

bville 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service