T. BOONE PICKENS- THE UNITED STATES SHOULD STOP PURCHASING MID EAST OIL!!!!!

T. Boone Pickens build a case for the United States to stop purchasing oil from our enemys in the mid-east.

https://www.facebook.com/Pickensplan/?fref=nf

It is hard to understand why the political climate does not understand the power of the United States

that now has the ability to produce our own energy needs.  Stopping fracking when our national debt is about to bury this country is tanamount to political suicide and cutting our own national throat.  

Something is so wrong with this picture that the only conclusion I can come to is that someone is being paid lots of money to make sure that this country does not understand the power of our own resource.

This is so amazing that it defies belief - this country is going broke- we pay huge amounts of money to purchase energy from our own enemies that we do not need to purchase.....!!!  We could change the whole balance of power and the administration and political hacks want to ban fracking?????

Views: 4677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wise guy talkin' down to me again.

It's gettin' old with me TMP.

Later.

Much later.

:-)

Good guess, Ron.  Actually Chesapeake once had an investment in Clean Fuels (T. Boone Pickens still does as far as I know) which is building a nationwide chain of CNG/LNG refueling stations across the States.

If you go to Yahoo Finance with the ticker CHK, on the left-hand side you'll find a button for 'ownership' and 'insiders'.  Click on that and you'll see that it's Carl Icahn who has more than 10% of CHK shares.  You'll notice that several officers also hold substantial blocs.  Especially COB Archie Dunham (former CEO of ConocoPhillipa) and CEO Doug Lawler.  Doug and his brother Dave both went to the Colorado School of Mines with degrees in petroleum engineering.  Dave is also president of BP's U.S. unit.  All of those guys have oil in their veins!

Paul Butler will soon be here to protect you with the truth since he knows that I'm

Tom, the worldly, elitist, creepy, sociopathic, pathological fraud

To polish my image as a worldly, elitist fraud unconcerned with the employment, welfare and prosperity of Ohioans, please note the following with respect to Energy Transfer Partners' Rover methane pipeline:

10,000 construction jobs (4,500-6,000 in Ohio) 30-40 permanent jobs in the Ohio sector

¤ Rover Pipeline Awards Contract to Ohio-Based Ariel Corporation For 39 Compressors
   Valued at More Than $34 Million

¤ Rover Pipeline to Spend More Than an Estimated $85 Million With Ohio-Based
   Companies

¤ Rover Pipeline Estimated to Generate More Than $91 Million in Tax Revenue for Ohio
   Public Schools in First Year of Operation

On top of this, Ariel has already installed 60 compressors worth $75 million on the Mariner East and West and will install about 20 more on Mariner East2.

However, some readers will be distressed to learn of Ariel's expanding international business.  They are trading with enemy flags like Gazprom, China National Petroleum Corp., Tajiktransgaz, Uzbekneftegaz and other nefarious plotters of the largest gas transmission system in Asia.

I thought you'd like to know the truth.  It'll set you free!

Tom, the worldly, elitist, creepy fraud

Wow!

You've made statements of fact, in a forum followed nationally, which are dead wrong.

Yet you're the victim.

Typical sociopath.  Add that to your titles.

Look, pal.  I confirmed this with Karen Wright.  She should know.  She's the CEO and daughter of the founder.  Ariel maintains maintenance and training facilities in Yamal, Russia and Tajikhstan.

Tom, the worldly, elitist, creepy, sociopathic, thin-skinned fraud

Calm down.

You've said many interesting things as well and I'm glad you're contributing.

You gave us many laughs today here on Memorial in Houston, TX.

It's rough and tumble on this forum.

Nobody's getting hurt.

Paul,

I take it from your 'Memorial in Houston' comment that you work in the Energy Corridor. Since I'm also an O&G professional who worked on Memorial before retirement, would you be kind enough to explain to me what it is about TMP's comments that gave ya'll many laughs?

I think I'll let it go CC.

Re-reading my posts herein would be instructive if you are really curious.

I'm a gentleman.

Oh !

Sarcasm (I think ?).

TMP - just so you know - I used and meant the term 'worldly' only in the most pleasant, polite and complimentary way.

You should not take offense.

Disclosure:  I am a shill / con-artist for all of the companies and organizations I've mentioned in my postings.

Since the subject of this discussion is "T. Boone Pickens:  the United States Should Stop Purchasing Mid-east Oil", I decided to review Boone's original video.  I think his main points were:
*  the 5th Fleet is deployed to safeguard the Hormuz Strait and its VLCC traffic

*  oil-consuming nations benefit from this protection but don't pay for it; we do   is that fair?

*  the U.S. only imports 10% of its crude supplies from the mideast

*  since we have plenty of crude supplies in North America, we don't need to import any from the mideast

*  once we stop importing crude from the mideast, we can redeploy the 5th Fleet away from Hormuz

Do you think my summary is accurate?  Any important points I should add?

Thanks!

Tom, the creepy sociopathic, ill-tempered, intolerant bully and con-artist shill fraud (according to the gentleman from Texas)

Don't mess with Texas!

Don't ever mess with Texas!!

Accurate.

T. Boone to me makes sense.

Common Sense.

A Leader.

Need to draft him into the Whitehouse.

The ME and it's oil and natural gas can go to blazes.

If Israel needs our help all they have to do is ask.

JMHOs

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service