I have been watching this pipeline go in for some time but have until now been able to find any indication of it's name.  Unlike Millport Pipeline which has Millport written on every surveying stakes along it I could find nothing written on any of the stakes or at any wells along the Teegarden Pipeline.  Thanks to a conversation with another member on here I was able to confirm the pipeline I have been watching is Teegarden.

From today's Salem News http://www.salemnews.net/page/content.detail/id/568360/Butler-trust...

Teegarden goes from Kensington across 30 behind Hanoverton up to Speidel/Gas tax east of route 9 up to 172 and across 172 on to Schneider and across Schneider then east to Whinery and across Whinery where it stops.  But this RUMA will allow access midstream to go into Butler Twp.  The pipeline is presumed to go on to and thru Salem Twp and then just into Fairfield Twp but we will see how that progresses.  Some ROW issues have come to light so we will have to wait and see how they are addressed.

Views: 7597

Replies to This Discussion

Is Weaver after Mueller?

Weaver is  on 558 and is after Riffle which would be after Muehller.

US,

Can't say the name of the well because of official business, but I can say it is one of the wells from Roy D to Weaver.  Two months is a long ways ahead for these pipelayers.

Between Roy D and Weaver are Muehller and Riffle.

Any word on connection with the Mangus well.

Wow!  I cannot believe how fast that pipeline is heading to Mueller.  Mgrula and Roy D has all the fancy six pack tanks and towers.

Hi everyone,  I will be using Technokat as my online name.  My wife and myself have moved from Akron to help support her father who is in a facility perminatly for care.  When we purchased our home, the Marcellus & Utica Shale had just began in our county.  Pleasantly and to our surprise, this was a blessing. We our under contract & the "as usual", royalties to begin. We have been watching the Teegarden area and are hopeful that, "soon??", the royalties will begin for All of our community. We just wanted to thank you for welcoming our family to the area. This has been a learning curve for all of us.  I believe that the new year will bring our community more success. Progress is slow and I invite everyone to continue to be active and always vigilant with our contracts and the legal process!  I am a retired construction engineer and owner in a constuction firm. I understand the massive amount of time and money involved with this type of work. I also understand that "they", oil and gas Co's. can be a little misleading.  I've been a member since this web site began, and I will become more active. I'm still currently active with projects in Summit co., however I'm able to be home.  Again thank you and continue to watch and question this process. Teegarden, Hanoverton and this county will begin to prosperare.

Are you in a unit in the Teagarden area?

I see the pipeline beside the road off of Depot. Is that coming across Depot or which direction is that pipeline heading? I thought I saw signs that the area across from where they are working is wetlands so I wasn't sure which direction this pipeline was headed. Just curious.

There appears to be an "under road pipeline crossing" on SR-45 just North of the Riffle well pad.

The Teegarden Gathering Pipeline is heading East from the Mueller well to the Riffle well.

There appears to be an "under road pipeline crossing"  ...

on Lisbon-Canfield Rd (CR-414) just North of the Sheeley Rd intersection.

on Grafton Rd (CR-786) just South of the Crestview Rd (CR-857) intersection. 

on Crestview Rd (CR-857) between Lisbon-Canfield Rd and Leetonia Rd / Lsibon St (CR-416) intersections

on Leetonia Rd / Lisbon St (CR-416) just North of the Crestview Rd (CR-857) intersection.

The Teegarden Gathering Pipeline is heading East to the Hartz well and Mellinger well from the Riffle well.

FYI   

I saw a pressure testing sign today on the pipeline that crosses county home road coming from the well across from Robert Bycroft School ( Tritten well ?) going west towards Crosser well. 

Actually your message is regarding the Millport Gathering Pipeline.

Not the Teegarden Gathering Pipeline, this thread.

But yes, many sections of the Millport pipeline are being high pressure tested with water.

Then run the pig through it.

Then dry it.

Then push some natural gas through it ...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service