Does anyone know of any land groups I can join in the Mecca Twp. Trumbull County area.  I have 20 acres there but I live in Cleveland so I keep missing out on stuff.  

P.S. Is it still possible to join ALOV?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Views: 4644

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it could be good!!

Tom, From what i understand is that ALOV is done after the trumbull county group. They changed to Buckeye minerals and its the same people as ALOV.

People are still joining ALOV.  Avoid the other group lead by Tri-State Energy.  The company is one that has changed hands many times.  Historically it is tied to a $1.1 million dollar federal loan that it did not repay, a refinery explosion that killed 4 people, and a few other things.  

The initial ALOV efforts have "morphed" into Buckeye Minerals. The non-profit moniker has gotten run over by the capitalist train as well.

Interesting question may be raised as to whose interests Buckeye Mineral is representing: land owners or energy companies. CHK may have decided just to "join up" with Buckeye to expedite the sign-on process and "control" the $$$ of sign-on royalties

I am a landowner from Columbiana County (and regular Friday eve visitor/member of the Cortland Moose) who has accumulated lots of info on current happenings with the oil and gas leases in the eastern Ohio counties. I just recently submitted property parcels for lease mineral rights; land approved, formal sign-on will be completed in next 7-14 days.

I have lots of useful information to share with fellow property owners, and excellent sources for referral for legal questions as well (I AM NOT PROVIDING LEGAL OPINION DIRECTLY!!).

Please email me directly for more info: Doulittle@gmail.com 

Caution: be careful on signing on with ANY land group until you get informed on recent developments.

"The initial ALOV efforts have "morphed" into Buckeye Minerals. The non-profit moniker has gotten run over by the capitalist train as well."

Man can not live by donated time alone. Everyone needs to pay the bills.

You sound a bit like my wife. Her line: "Show me the Money!!!!"

SO mr Doulittle you submitted your own property or someone elses?  and for lease with who ? what kinda recent developments ? I was actually going to sign this week with BUCKEYE  emmm maybe NOT 

Email  me at doulittle@gmail.com and I can fill you in. End lessee will be Chesapeake. 

I was involved in both my own property and that of other parties as well.

Advise what location your property is located. Provide your phone contact if you wish, or I can repond with mine.

Later

At the  last ALOV meeting jn Champion Oh. Bob Rae said CHK backed out of negotiations with them but had two other companys with interest so why so much talk of CHK in Trumbull .As far as i know letters of intent to lease land in trumbull expire in may .with letters of prior leases on land registered with ALOV recieved in last couple weeks deal sounds close .also do you think CHK Energy is the only oil company interested in utica how about HESS, EOG OR TOTAL CHK new partner .somthing going to happen one way or the other by may.Greed rules someone will lease trumbull acres for future profits 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service