There are contracts being received in Belmont County from Pleasant View (Kyle Rice, Land Man).  The cover letter says "for exploration of the Utica Shale formation", but the contract is a Non-Surface Oil and Gas Lease for "all the oil, gas, and their constituents, whether hydrocarbon or non-hydrocarbon, underlying the land....".  Does anyone know about this?  $2000 signing bonus, 15% royalty.

Views: 6249

Replies to This Discussion

Post a copy here so we can all see what you mentioned.

Michael whats your thoughts as far as transportation of of the product . Do you think that they could get the infrastructure in place as easy as the bigger companies ? 

I like the idea of smaller companies , I just want the best chance of getting it .

it is not the drilling company themselves but pipe companies who work for pipeline companies... realize that these are all privately owned as well and some are working more for certain companies and not very well with others....   realize that sometimes transportation of product can go many miles....     then the companies who transport have to have facilities to basically clean the product for sale.. btu's come into play (british thermal units)  on what goes where... there is still alot of work to be done..   again i recommend highly on not getting into a larger group.... first of all.. think of what it costs to purchasek 40,000 acres.. or 100,000 acres..  what are the individuals who are putting these groups getting... multi rich ...  i especially love the lawyers that say they are non profit?? yeah right... 

Michael,

Do you work for Wishgard or Pleasant View? Maybe you can shed some light on this. Are they one in the same? Someone smarter than me came across this.

See the attached .pdf file - note in particular, the first and eighth entries on this Google search

http://pleasantviewmanagement.com/aboutus.html - note that this is the first entry on the search

http://www.pvmo.org/ - this is the website for the OH version of Pleasant Valley

Attachments:
Doh! Busted!!
@ Michael Lawrence Thanks Wishgard
The Chinese factories do the same thing. Screw everyone until they have a bad name, and then surface under a different name.

appears somoene that signed with them could have a huge class action suit!!!! To me just my opinion but it smells of possible fraud! 

Yes, what you own now and in the future.
Do you have a digital copy of this lease that you can post? It would be a good learning experience for some of the new people to read what a really bad lease looks like before they sign one!
Hi, I will try to scan it later today and post it for you. Btw, we are in Mead Township, Webb Heights road i Shadyside....
I have 82 acres on rt 265 in Guernsey Co. Millwood twp just east of the Quaker cemetary.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service