Just curious...

I am in Liberty township and a few months ago got an offer to buy my royalties for 1500 to 1800 per acre, but they would do a more in-depth look if I was serious which "mite change the numbers" slightly....even tho I am not drilled or receiving any royalties ..talked to a landsman rite b4 I contacted them and he advised caution as there will be "significant" activity in my area in the "near future"....how about it, anybody else get an offer or hear anything or see any activity here in Tioga Co. ?

Views: 138352

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I believe it is.  No royaltys expected til august.  Cant say for sure.

Well Old Timer,  Sounds like great news! Kind of  confirms our own suspicians!

Granddad Ladd

Neighbor complain that travis peake's booster pump last year  located across the road was too noisy.  Eclipse promises to use a silent pump this time.  I say to use whatever pump will do the job, no matter how noisy!

Granddad Ladd

Wonder how merger will affect flatcastle schedule?  Suspect that more markets will be available them.. Your take on it please.

Granddad Ladd

How much of a company's success is due to (1) technical know-how, (2) overall soundness of the company's administration, (3) marketing of the products, or (4) dumb-luck?

Error.

Leasing land at T/BR rates prior to unconventional drilling in NC PA was dumb-luck. As was holding on to mediocre Marcellus leases that turned out to be prospective for Utica.

Now why would they do that Old Timer?

Grandadd Ladd

Lu and I saw the change this morning.   I mentioned to her that a new pipe had been laid down along the river to where the other pumps had been. We went up the hill  to the impoundment. There was a bull dozer spreading gravel on the entrance and a heavy roller setting there.   No activity on our side yet!

Granddad Ladd

OH! AND BY THE WAY.  A mamma bear with three babies has been seen in the area of Broughton Hollow Road!

Pipeline workers keep a "HEADS UP" while working on the ROW pipeline to Painter Well site.

Granddad Ladd

Work is progressing on pipeline

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service