For the month of Feburary
Amended Sivers North, Redbone, Welles 5 South, Martin, Merryall NW, Polomski, Alexander NE, Alexander SW, Balduzzi Noeth, Alkan South, Carr South, Jes North, Makayla North, Ambrosius, Noble, Tice South, Tice North, Chamberlain Meyer, Ball Meyer, Peck Hill Farm, Walt, Claudia, Moyer, McGroarty North, Noble, Ferguson Keisling, Cummings Lumber and White units.
 Also 1000s of assignments going every which way between CHK, Chief, Anadarko, Mitsui, etc.

Views: 2180

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Wayne!  I bought a document from 2/26 and it has to do with vesting Jamestown Resources 2.5% interest in the well.

LW  We have just found out that our lease has been transferred to Jamestown Resources from CHK.  I could not find much information about this company.  Our lease is in a producing well unit and it seems odd they are moving it around.  Do you know anything about this group?  Thank you.

McClendon owns Jamestown and he has the rights to 2.5% on some or all chesapeake wells. You can google and read of the news using his name and Jamestown Resources.

Yes, as co-founder of CHK, McClendon receives 2% of all wells CHK operates. Jamestown and Larchmont are owned by him and serve to receive these proceeds. By the way he pays for his share of the costs of drilling. These assignments have been happening for years. I don't know if he has the same share since he has been replaced as CEO.

The assignments I have seen the last couple of weeks were between other gas companies.

Anything on Talisman. They want me to sign an ammendment to my Friendsville lease to extend units and operating time. Im not in any unit i can see. My 5 year lease is up in 9.14. Any info is appreciated. Laurel Senatore Bradford County PA. Thanks.

I might do it if they also would agree to an amendment which forbids wellhead sales.  I'm pretty sure the FVG lease is vulnerable to wellhead sales, should they ever (in future) take place.  BTW, no wellhead sales are happening today AFAIK . . . . thank goodness!

I have no "insider info". The only input I have is a map filed in the recorder's office defining a unit. That usually occurs after everything is over and done.

Thanks so much. Just concerned they will continue keeping me out in the void. They stated this would extend unit footage thus giving me a better chance of being included in the future and it also gives them more time for start up in operations. It doesnt guarantee anything just a better chance of being included.

The same thing is happening with us with Talisman. We have a phone consultation set up with an attorney who has been working with others in Bradford. She's very busy and couldn't take us until 4-22. Sorry I don't have more useful info for you. We're new at negotiations directly with Talisman.

Thanks Wayne.  I heard Chief and Southwestern are buying some CHK wells on the Bradford Sullivan county border.  In the ammended units are they changing their size? How common is it for them to lengthen a horizontal before it is drilled? I am in the Reily, Rainbow and Cummisky units.

I'm sure they are all buying, selling and trading leases in different units to consolidate their positions, but I have not seen an actual transfer of ownership of a unit thus far recorded.

I wonder if/when the recordings will show up too. and what form they will take.

mineral owners in the dziuba north have been told by both chk and chief that they are now owned by chief as well as the well in that unit.

nothing has changed on the sign board as of yet though, and nothing has been recorded.

I haven't talked to anyone to see if the royalty situation has changed this month.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service