peter williams's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"my acreage is in penn township"

peter williams replied Jan 11, 2014 to Butler County Lease Offers: County / Date of Offer / Royalty % / Bonus Per Acre / Acreage

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"great map..we are near the golf course as I recall"

peter williams replied Jan 3, 2014 to Butler County Lease Offers: County / Date of Offer / Royalty % / Bonus Per Acre / Acreage

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"thank you for the info. there is pilot error on my computer; me! windows 8.......cer…"

peter williams replied Jan 3, 2014 to Butler County Lease Offers: County / Date of Offer / Royalty % / Bonus Per Acre / Acreage

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"jon, couldn't get that map to open on windows 8"

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"thank you; hope to get the acreage leased pretty soon."

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"penn township...........off route eight (or nine, or nineteen; can't remember and I…"

peter williams replied Jan 2, 2014 to Butler County Lease Offers: County / Date of Offer / Royalty % / Bonus Per Acre / Acreage

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"thank you"

peter williams replied Jan 2, 2014 to Butler County Lease Offers: County / Date of Offer / Royalty % / Bonus Per Acre / Acreage

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

"I have acreage in butler county and I was curious who is leasing and what they are p…"

74 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by pa landowner

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service