Noble County Land Owner's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You make it sound like they wouldn't otherwise...  I know, "one in the hand" ... It…"

Noble County Land Owner replied Nov 6, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I looked into this a couple of years ago, so please chime in if someone know better:…"

Noble County Land Owner replied Nov 6, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Unless you desperately need the cash right now, don't do it. The fact that they can…"

Noble County Land Owner replied Nov 5, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"What's going on with the Yanosik Unit A?"

Noble County Land Owner replied Jan 26, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Ah... makes sense. Was thinking all were unitized some way already. I appreciate the…"

Noble County Land Owner replied Feb 23, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Can you explain how it "takes" some Scott, Yost well units?Are these properties alre…"

Noble County Land Owner replied Feb 23, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"You didn't address the main question, that the wells are producing while they are dr…"

Noble County Land Owner replied Jul 21, 2015 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Guess you don't have much choice if the lease say they have an option to renew. I d…"

Noble County Land Owner replied Jul 20, 2015 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service