David Allen Lilly's Discussions (663)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"I said this years ago when we were drilled, I wish Chesapeake would have waited, and…"

David Allen Lilly replied Sep 6, 2018 to Currently going on

29 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by scott peterson

"I will do my best to help, some of the answers might be in the lease you signed as f…"

David Allen Lilly replied Sep 4, 2018 to Currently going on

29 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by scott peterson

"I have had some conversations over the last week and found out that the Quaker City…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 3, 2018 to Currently going on

29 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by scott peterson

"Can anyone tell me when the Mercury units went into production ?"

David Allen Lilly replied Jul 17, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Does anyone know when the Mercury wells will go onto production ?"

David Allen Lilly replied May 18, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"ABC, I saw a map maybe one year or more ago that showed well bores going both ways b…"

David Allen Lilly replied Mar 23, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I received a letter several months ago from Eclipse notifying me that they had recei…"

David Allen Lilly replied Feb 14, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Chesapeake corrected some of the errors on the the payment we last received, I didn'…"

David Allen Lilly replied Feb 14, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Has anyone heard anything about the schedule to frack the Mercury units drilled by E…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jan 25, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"My house is torn up at the moment due to remodeling, I only have the statement dated…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jan 24, 2018 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service