David Allen Lilly's Discussions (581)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"I received a letter several months ago from Eclipse notifying me that they had recei…"

David Allen Lilly replied Feb 14 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1220 on Wednesday
Reply by Bobbie Farmer

"Chesapeake corrected some of the errors on the the payment we last received, I didn'…"

David Allen Lilly replied Feb 14 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1220 on Wednesday
Reply by Bobbie Farmer

"Has anyone heard anything about the schedule to frack the Mercury units drilled by E…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jan 25 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1220 on Wednesday
Reply by Bobbie Farmer

"My house is torn up at the moment due to remodeling, I only have the statement dated…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jan 24 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1220 on Wednesday
Reply by Bobbie Farmer

"There is a problem with the gas royalty for the last two months royalties. My stub s…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jan 23 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1220 on Wednesday
Reply by Bobbie Farmer

"Great news, and with oil at $64 a barrel for WTI this morning my prediction of $70 o…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jan 11 to Guernsey Permits for Nov & Dec

4 Jan 11
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"I couldn't get your link to open a page for me. I will try again later. I know what…"

David Allen Lilly replied Nov 13, 2017 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1220 on Wednesday
Reply by Bobbie Farmer

"I don't know of anyone who did the best they possibly could by signing the first lea…"

David Allen Lilly replied Nov 13, 2017 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1220 on Wednesday
Reply by Bobbie Farmer

"Lastly, I have not been able to figure out how to view the full Eclipse permit for t…"

David Allen Lilly replied Nov 10, 2017 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1220 on Wednesday
Reply by Bobbie Farmer

"Would someone update us on the drilling in Millwood township ? I was at the old plac…"

David Allen Lilly replied Nov 10, 2017 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1220 on Wednesday
Reply by Bobbie Farmer

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service