Rickey L McLaughlin's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Anything leading into Beaver twp or Millwood county line Eldon rd. into Jacks Run Rd…"

Rickey L McLaughlin replied Aug 24, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Thanks! thanks no to far off though! Eclipse keeps claiming they are drilling for mi…"

Rickey L McLaughlin replied May 17, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I wish they update the satellite images! noble county so I can see how close my camp…"

Rickey L McLaughlin replied Apr 26, 2016 to Wills and Oxford Townships

41 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Rickey L McLaughlin

"don't know on the second part taking back on current royalties! Their isn't enough a…"

Rickey L McLaughlin replied Apr 6, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"That would be great if they resign! But I'm not holding my breath! But I just was to…"

Rickey L McLaughlin replied Apr 6, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Jeffrey Stoll, just wondering if He said anything about start resigning leases for B…"

Rickey L McLaughlin replied Mar 31, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"That is good news! But I think I won't make that unit...but who knows! They make the…"

Rickey L McLaughlin replied Dec 10, 2015 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Any new updates on Millwood and county line properties? Beaver and Millwood is hot s…"

Rickey L McLaughlin replied Dec 10, 2015 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service