A new pad will be constructed to the north of SR 22, just as you leave Moorefield to the East.

Views: 1728

Replies to This Discussion

Do you know what company got the permit?

Gulfport.

Randy

I see on the county engineer's report that there will be three wells (1,2,3). Haven't seen which direction they go from the pad. The drilling unit is 956 acres. If anyone can locate the drilling unit map, please post it.

Randy

the permit has only been applied for, but not yet recieved (i think)

You're probably right. It'll most likely take the state another 4-6 weeks to put the info on-line.

Randy

The well pad is finished. The strat. well is permitted as #3. Horizontal wells #1 & #2 permits are pending. Drilling may begin in July or August with the rig that is currently drilling on the BK Stephens pad.

Randy

A crew was on the pad yesterday installing valves & pipes for storage tanks. No rig on site.

Randy

Has anyone seen any activity on the Puskarach pad? Gulfport got 3 strat. permits last year and ran the gathering line from the BK Stephens well in the Fall, but have not seen any mention of further activity.

The pad is to the left of 22 as you head east out of Moorefield.

SB

Today 6/12/2014, the pad was being loaded and the rig was being assembled. A lot of activity.

I understand they have been drilling the 1H well for about a week. If anyone sees the rig moved, or fracking start, please update.

SB

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service