Hello everyone - Just thought I would post that the 2nd part of the reporting for 2013 is on DEP site today.

For anyone who does not have the link it is --

https://www.paoilandgasreporting.state.pa.us/publicreports/Modules/...

Views: 460

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks . Some decent SWEPI wells , its a shame they do not include wet gas numbers .

Fascinating - you see quite a difference between Tioga County and the counties further east. What I found most shocking was how weak the Marcellus wells were in the poorer townships - many averaged only a bit more than 100 mcf/day. It does appear that Tioga County has some decent areas, but also numerous townships that are a long, long way from being profitable. As with other forms of real estate, it's all about location.

Jack, Any thoughts on the Seneca Tioga production figures vs. SWEPI ?  Seneca crows about having better Lycoming Marcellus production than most of their peers.  Plus, they credit part of their increased per-well shale production to the JV they had with EOG and that their team learned a lot from that experience.

Seneca is just in a better area - they don't have any secrets that Shell doesn't. Seneca hasn't been able to do better than their competitors elsewhere, so I wouldn't expect they could do it here. It's all geology, I'm afraid.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service