What does Travis Peake have in store for us? They went to a huge amount of work getting a pipeline to a market the gas and actually drilled a well to supply this pipeline. It was also said that another well was to be drilled on the same pad this year. Their access road was graveled recently to this pad so I expect some sort of activity will be started again soon.

Any one have any more to add?

Bill L.

Views: 428

Replies to This Discussion

They are in the process of trying to sell all their assets. That may be really good for you because the company that buys may want to drill. Hope it all woks out for you.

Good morning Josie. Travis has already drilled a well and it is in production plus paying royalty to the unit members. And if they do sell, will the new outfit continue to pay royaltys or  just shut the well down? I know a few members that have borrowed money, hoping to use their royalty to make payments with. Not the best choice to make with such a windfall, I would think!  

Bill L.

I can not think of a singe reason the new owner would want to shut the well down..they will want the money from it to give them a return on investment. I think a sale will be GREAT for everyone.

I would hope so too Josie. And since there is already a pipeline from this well to Sabinsville Dominion storage, No need to wait for a pipeline to be built! The ground work is already in place and as far as I know, Travis has a couple more wells near by in the early planning stage.

Oh well we will just have to wait to see I guess. 

Bill L.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service