Looking to lease acreage in Paint and Sugarcreek Townships for 1500.00 per acre 5 year lease and 14% Gross royalty Please give me a call at 330-439-8340 Thanks Michael Moschella

Views: 1604

Replies to This Discussion

Are you a land agent looking for land to lease or are you a landowner that wants to sign a lease at those terms?
He's a landman.

I have heard that someone is offering up to $3,000.00 per acre in southeastern Wayne County; seems high

for Wayne County at this point in the game.

An attorney I know says there is a broker (lease flipper) who is making that offer. This means there is probably an oil and gas company they plan to flip them to who is willing to pay more.

Finnbear, We are a gas company out of pittsburgh and we don't flip leases so your attorney friend is wrong if you want to discuss please call me thank you

I have 670 acres in Plain Twp. Clean title just checked by Critchfield firm with 2 already producing wells.  We own 100% mineral rights only, no surface.  Pay 100$ per year and no overrides nor working interests.  we have been presented with a LOI which remains unsigned because my associates think I am selling way too cheap. Please call me at my office 419 3992181 ask for Glenn or leave a V/M or email to this address.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service