General Shale Discussions (8,641)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INTERNATIONAL PORTFOLIO CONTRACT

CONTRACT TENDER AVAILABLE FOR INTERESTED CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLY CHAIN PERSONNEL TO GET REGISTER FOR THE INTERNATIONAL PORTFOLIO CONTRACT TE…

Started by SINOPEC CORPORATION

0 Feb 7

Stark County & Carroll County

I live in SE Stark County. I have had several offers of late. I know several of my neighbors have already signed. Does anyone have a bead o…

Started by adam

0 Feb 6

What is OWS Acquisition Co LLC. purpose or operations?

The Clinton well on my property was Enervest operating and then looks like it was spun off to OWS Acquisition Co LLC.  The small royalty…

Started by tacoma7583

7 Jan 31
Reply by tacoma7583

my 10 year lease expired with Ascent Landman called

My lease is expiring in PultneyTwp ,Belmont County Land man offered $3500/ acre. Previous lease.we got ,$6800. Does Ascent have me by the s…

Started by adam sorell

10 Jan 16
Reply by Joe C.

new wells in Springhill Twp. PA

Can anyone tell me about the new wells going in Springhill Twp. Pa. the Lumber the shalennial and the newest Franklin Denny Where they are…

Started by Jeff Kerr

2 Jan 13
Reply by Jeff Kerr

Chesapeake and Southwestern merger!!!

Hi all, I just finished reading an article from Reuters about this possible merger. Looks like Chesapeake Energy is trying to acquire South…

Started by CWB

2 Jan 12
Reply by CWB

Springhill Twp. Greene Co. PA

ANY ONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEW WELLS IN PROGRESS  LUMBER AND SHALENNIAL AND FRANKLIN DENNY I HAVE TRIED TO FIND OUT WHERE THEY ARE HEA…

Started by Jeff Kerr

0 Jan 9

New wells being drilled in unit that's been in production for years?

My family and I are part of a unit in Guernsey County that has been in production for several years (the Donna well, Ascent). They have a d…

Started by Dodge Charger

4 Jan 7
Reply by Robert Bond

Point Pleasant potential.

Point Pleasant is another shale layer that may have a potential for nat gas in NE PA

Started by Toytown

0 Jan 1

Reasonable Royalty Act 85 pa.

Interested in comments about a new lease that  Can Unitize non-contiguous property.  Can increase-decrease or exclude all acreage.  I think…

Started by lessor pa.

0 Dec 20, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service