General Shale Discussions (8,641)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Landowner Groups

I have property in Beccaria Township Clearfield County I have recieved my first lease offer from Penn Natural Resources for 1000/acre 15% r…

Started by David Sheehan

1 Oct 4, 2010

Other sites worthy of checking out

http://whyy.org/cms/news/health-science/2010/09/27/the-shale-game-company-profiles/46647 numerous articles and a wonderful write up on the…

Started by S Isiminger

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Larry

Regulations on Natural Gas Drilling: An Analogy that we can all relate to

Let's face it, the majority of people involved with shales have no clue as to what is going on around them.  They don't know the history of…

Started by roy jones

24 Oct 2, 2010

Another good web page for more info and pictures

I came across this web sight today and I believe you will like to look around in it. There is a lot of info there as well as a lot of great…

Started by Larry

0 Oct 1, 2010

Compressor Stations: How frequent will these be?

Can anyone with proper knowledge tell me how often or how frequent compressor stations are required? In other words, whats the chances of a…

Started by Rick

4 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Jon Laughner

Potter County $$

Just talked to the neighbor of my hunting camp in Harrison Twp. who's lease is up in Dec. and he has a friend in Gaines that just signed fo…

Started by Steven R. Rothenberger

0 Sep 30, 2010

Reclaimed well pads

I was wondering if anyone has had their well pad reclaimed yet?  I have noticed that on many public lands, gas companies are saying that th…

Started by Kevin Yoder

1 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Wayne Miller

how many people here in Greene county want to start a unit for our area?

I willing to start one, but like to hear back if any has alredy and whwh do I need to  do? anybody intrested in doing  this let me knw asap…

Started by Oil and Gas nightmare

0 Sep 29, 2010

2010 NARO Annual Convention - Special Friday Registration

Attached below is a special flyer promoting a one-day-special for the Friday session. This registration includes all scheduled Friday oppor…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Sep 29, 2010

Seismic Testing in Benton Township, Lackawanna County, PA

A new Day-Driving around today I saw a lot of orange cables stretched across many of the roads in the upper 75% of Benton Township. Well, i…

Started by Nick Shyshuk

0 Sep 29, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service