General Shale Discussions (8,641)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SIESMIC STUDY- What are the pro's and con's to allowing them to test your land?

Does any one know what the risk is to allow a gas company to do a study on your ground of which they do NOT have a lease on?  Like many peo…

Started by Carol A

18 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by SK Miller

Marc 1 hub line

Marc 1 hub line location, Wyalusing to Dushore,to BentonExact location,or ware I can get the info. Thanks, GWW

Started by George W. Welliver

1 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Tom Copley

Marcellus Shale Pipeline in Randolph County WV

Has anyone heard anything about pipelines being laid in Beverly, Daily, or Huttonsville West Virginia, which is in Randolph County?

Started by Charles

0 Feb 11, 2010

Casing Crew for Drilling Contractors

I was wondering does anyone on here no who is running the casing for the drilling contractors. if any one does would it be possible to get…

Started by Vic

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Frank

Energy and World

World energy research is an organization that promotes and explores the development of prospects in the field of energy. Traditionally, the…

Started by ScottBrown

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by roy jones

Living with Gas Wells- Testimonials

http://www.youtube.com/GasDrillingTruth#p/u/2/A47RBexAsyE

Started by Dee Fulton

8 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by daniel cohen

Permits for Laying Pipeline

I have been talking to a few pipeline companys up in Tioga and Bradford county and they are waiting for permits to lay th pipe has anyone h…

Started by Johnny

0 Jan 27, 2010

PA Governor Rendell discusses Marcellus natural gas industry and PA extraction tax

I thought this January 14, 2010 letter to the Pennsylvania General Assembly by Governor Rendell regarding the Marcellus gas industry and a …

Started by Jeffrey A Franklin, Esq.

0 Jan 21, 2010

Pennsylvania Class Action Law Suit - Leases

Any info as to when the Pennsylvania Supreme Court is expected to rule in the Kilmer versus Elexco class action lawsuit, and whether the le…

Started by john shorb

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Jeffrey A Franklin, Esq.

Chesapeake Contact Information

Does anyone have a name and/or a phone number for any of the Chesapeake field offices (I believe there is one in Towanda)? Thank you.

Started by Patrick Spillane

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Jeffrey A Franklin, Esq.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service