General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aerial Photography

Does anyone see any value in aerial photography of these well sites? Photographs would need to be taken pre-development, during, and post-d…

Started by Todd Spanish

4 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Tioga County, PA Gas Watch

LPG fracturing

http://www.gasfrac.com/ If this technique turns out to be as promising as it looks many of the environmental issues associated with water…

Started by M. Sean Joyce

3 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Tioga County, PA Gas Watch

well locations

where do I go to get the locations ofmthe wells in order to make sales calls?

Started by Paul Schleich

2 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Paul Schleich

Pipelines

I have been looking at the well permit activity in Susquehanna County this morning. I am a landowner in the play and new to the natural gas…

Started by Greg Ricks

5 Nov 7, 2009

Dimock PA, gas drilling

I would like info. on gas drilling in Dimock PA, I own land in Dimock and am an out of state land owner. I could add specifics on location…

Started by Jasmine

16 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Jeanette Carrier

Chesapeake backs off from plans to drill in the NY Watershed

New York Times Some New York City politicians welcomed Chesapeake’s decision and said they hoped it would have a broader impact. “To proce…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

2 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

PIPES BROKE Dimock PA

I am the out of state land owner that has 2h on Ratzel in Dimock. I was just informed the pipes broke on the well and is shutdown. I was al…

Started by Jasmine

7 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Mmmarkkk

Natural Gas Revolution

WSJ Op-Ed My personal favorite paragraph... "But here in the U.S., our independent oil and gas sector, open markets and private ownership…

0 Nov 3, 2009

American Natural Gas Alliance

How effective do you believe the natural gas industry is having in penetrating policy makers? I think they are struggling, though I'd be in…

3 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Susan Oliver

Seminars or Informational meetings

Does anyone know about seminars or informational meetings either locally in the scranton, PA area or nationally about lease rights?

Started by Marty

0 Oct 28, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service