General Shale Discussions (8,773)

Featured Discussions

OHIO Utica Shale 3rd Quarter Production Figures for 2019 Released

http://oilandgas.ohiodnr.gov/portals/oilgas/spreadsheets/production/quarterly/2019/20191212_2019_3.xls WOW, Guernsey County in Ohio has so…

Started by Gary LLatest Reply

Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

Hello. It's been a while since I've been on here but I have a question for everyone I'm really curious about. Has anyone else noticed a sud…

Started by Lori HuberLatest Reply

Royalties and lease Question

Hello, My question is: We had a lease with Gulf Port Energy on our land (20 acres) back in 2011 and no drilling ever occurred, and never ha…

Started by Steve E. BrockLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curious going rate per acre for new lease agreement

Offer in Deersville area was $800 less per acre. Curious going rate right now for this area.  Thank you.   

Started by Nicole

9 44 minutes ago
Reply by Joe Bezel

Antero leasine in malaga Twp ohio

Antero is going around the town of Malaga and  leasing lots in town and property around the town. just curious to the bonus amount and roya…

Started by Coalminer1

0 2 hours ago

Expert Dan Fine discusses future of oil, natural gas amid low prices and the coronavirus

The full article is here-> The complete article is here " Hannah Grover, Farmington Daily TimesPublished 7:00 a.m. MT April 3, 2020…

Started by Bob Perkins

5 yesterday
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

EQT Goes Green

EQT Goes Green after signing 3 year deal with U.S. Well Services using their electric Clean Fleet powered by NG U.S. Well Services quadrupl…

Started by Dan

1 yesterday
Reply by Ralph cramdon

Hitting the brakes BY KEVIN ROBINSON-AVILA / JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

The complete article is here-> https://www.abqjournal.com/1441435/hitting-the-brakes.html " Hitting the brakes BY KEVIN ROBINSON-AVI…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 on Wednesday

Where to start?

Our family has 3 leases with EQT. One lease has paid some royalties, but we don't know what dill site or sites the lease has bee…

Started by charles price

5 on Tuesday
Reply by JC2550

What Happens to Landowner Royalties in Bankruptcy?

Given the possibility of some oil companies going bankrupt if the current low prices continue, what happens to landowner royalty payments?…

Started by Dave

7 on Monday
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

West Texas Intermediate Under $7 barrel

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

1 Apr 2
Reply by shakeshale

Russia’s Plan To Bankrupt U.S. Shale Could Send Oil To $60

I cannot believe our friend Putin would be involved in this. I have a picture of him shaking hands with Trump.  They are all smiles.... ht…

Started by Bill Simpson

2 Mar 30
Reply by Bill Simpson

Encino Royalties

After reviewing the issues regarding the Encino 1099s, I have questions about the significant deductions from royalties by Encino.  I have…

Started by James Vaughn

5 Mar 26
Reply by Kathryn Ware

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service