General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Warren City Water Treatment Facility Wants a Taste of Marcelllus

A Warren City Water Treatment Facility located in Trumbull County, Ohio is ready to tap into the Marcellus business.  They are offering to…

Started by Tanya Gabriele

0 Dec 3, 2010

Noise and Air Pollution

I was wondering if Marsallus drilling operations can be limited to daylight hours? Most surface owners and neighbors are concerned with noi…

Started by Doug

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Doug

Drilling in Clinton Co. Pa

What are the thoughts on drilling in Clinton  Co. I have a lease that is renewable each year and it is always a waiting game as to whether…

Started by Ed Agostinelli

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Matthew Santiago

EASTERN OHIO SWEPT BY DRILLER'S LAND RUSH

Saturday, November 20, 2010  02:56 AM By Spencer Hunt THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH     When a natural-gas company offered Stanley Miller $8 an ac…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by WVU78

net vs gross royalties

Are any figures available from current royalty payments as to what % of gross the net leases are paying? Is a 12.5%gross lease the same as…

Started by jnm

0 Dec 2, 2010

People People people do your homework

So in my deal I got about 200 acres, lots of people looking at it...problem is who is actually going to drill? So I have decided to conside…

Started by Oil and Gas nightmare

3 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by philip Hobbs

Question on Allocation of Royalties

Can anyone help me understand this? Will I get anything if I my 40 acres is part of a 300 hundred acre unit but the horizontal will not go…

Started by Sinclair

17 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Oil and Gas nightmare

Base Line Water Testing...How far in advance?

All- We are looking at a series of tests for our water systems...3 drilled wells, large capacity spring (artesion???) and 4 acre pond.  We…

Started by GRNGR Trust

6 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Brian Oram, PG

What is a reasonable period to allow for delay of ongoing operations at end of primary term?

One companies standard lease says if at the end of the primary term, the gas co has commenced operations for a well, they can pause for up…

Started by Peter Pagano

0 Nov 26, 2010

Natural fracture direction and units

can anyone tell me what direction the natural fracture goes in and what direction the horizontal legs of the well goes ? for example I am t…

Started by John Weightman

5 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Tim Hale

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service