General Shale Discussions (8,641)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Land owners rights

Hello I would like to ask the question: Has the state of Pennsylvania made any effort to inform the people of Pennsylvania of their rights…

Started by John Weightman

4 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by John Weightman

PA Election Impact On Leasing

The people of Pennsylvania have spoken with their votes.  Republicans will shortly control the PA House, the PA Senate, and the PA Governor…

Started by Frank Walker

7 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Carol

Maps: Locating them...

I am trying to locate maps.  I know that I have seen a map that shows the names of the farm owners in a township.  Can anyone direct me to…

Started by Terrylynn Lincoln

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by BuckinghamGasMan

President Obama:"Terrific natural gas resources"

This could get interesting on the energy front.   President Obama has mentioned natural gas twice in his post election press conference thu…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

1 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Bruce Wayne Allen

Colorado Regulators Debunk the Movie "Gasland"

Click on the below attached file.

Started by Braveheart

0 Nov 3, 2010

Pipeline Identification.

There is a pipeline about 100 yards from my property. How can I identify the owner of the pipeline and is it an advantage for me?

Started by Elnathan Cory

3 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Elnathan Cory

Pipeline Contractors

Does anyone have a list of General Contractors that operate in Northern PA, or have any idea where I can find one?

Started by Clark Smith

0 Nov 2, 2010

How to offset some of the federal income taxes associated with lease bonuses

I have recently signed a lease and will be receiving my bonus before the years end. It looks like uncle sam is going to hit me pretty hard.…

Started by Jim Pollock

23 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Robert Davis

Wait to Retire?

I am wondering if anyone thought about the fact that when you retire in PA you no longer have to pay PA income tax or local income tax. thi…

Started by Elnathan Cory

9 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by PI

Old Gas leases

My grandmother signed a gas lease in the 70's. For years there was one well. The property has now been passed down twice and the gas lease…

Started by Tanya Striedieck

2 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Sara A. Worsham

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service